For those that were able to attend, we hope that the various Annual Conference presentations by MDOT, MDEQ and Barnes & Thornburg and the great number of sessions presented during the Environmental Summit proved beneficial. As stated during the conference, enclosed are links to the many great presentations that were presented during the conference.
If you have any questions, please call the MAA office at 517-381-1732.
Addressing Challenges and Concerns – Obtaining Special Use Permits for Nonmetallic Mining
-Mark J. Krumenacher, PG, GZA Senior Principal/Senior Vice President
A Review of the Implications of Several New Species Listed Under the Endangered Species Act
-Matt Ihnken CWB®, Ecologist, Golder Associates Inc.
-Christopher Martin – Regional Environmental Manager – Carmeuse Lime & Stone
– Wendy Schlett, Senior Sustainability Manager, Sustainable Research Group
Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plan Requirements – Plans, Containment, Site Management
– William Bulkowski, Environmental Engineer, FTCH
Inland Lake Permits
– Daniel Greene, CPG, Senior Hydrogeologist, FTCH
Industrial Stormwater Permitting and Compliance
– Leslie Nelson, P.E., Senior Project Manager, GZA
– Susanne Hanf, P.E., Environmental Engineer, Stoneco
Part 91: Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control (SESC)
– Kate Fayling, PG, Assistant Project Manager
Dry Cargo Residue
– Christopher Martin – Regional Environmental Manager – Carmeuse Lime & Stone